Pretty busy week…pretty awesome week.
1. Coincidental commonalities with total strangers.
2. Unexpected checks in the mail. (For the record, this did NOT happen to me this week. But, I was thinking about how AWESOME it would be if it did happen!).
3. Leftover soup. It’s always so much better the next day.
4. The Frye Company. I love all of their stuff. I happen to be in love with a particular pair of ballerina flats at the moment. I’ll keep dreaming…
5. Positive attitudes. NOTHING could be more awesome, right?
6. Laughter. Maybe laughter is more awesome than positivity. You decide.
7. Finally kicking a cold – and being able to sense again! I have a friend at work who seemed to be battling a cold for weeks. Just this week, he expressed how awesome and amazing life was – he could smell, breathe, and taste!! Woohoo!
8. The sound of rain. I’m SICK OF THE RAIN. That’s right, I’m sick and tired of the dark, wet rain. But, I still really like to hear the pitter patter of rain drops.
9. Muffins. Come on – whether you subscribe to a gluten-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, SPC (specific carbohydrate), or S.A.D. (standard American diet) lifestyle, you have to admit it – muffins taste pretty great!