Another week has flown by…
10 AWESOME things about this week:
1. Warm sunshine. Even when it’s super cold and crisp outside, the warmth of the sun makes it all better.
2. SLEEP. After rising at 2:30am, 3:30am, and then 4am on consecutive days this week, I am cherishing some shut eye.
3. Pumpkin Chipotle Chili. That’s right. It was amazing. Awesome. Indescribable!
4. Little puppies. I visited the Humane Society this week. This made me sad, but filled my heart with puppy flutters.
5. Quiet. 5 days to myself. Silence. I LOVE IT!
6. Laughter. I realized this week how much I adore the sweet sound of laughter and giggles – no matter who the author.
7. Hot baths. I adore a piping, steaming hot bath each evening.
8. Castelvetrano olives. They’re the BEST! Buttery and rich – the way things are supposed to be.
9. Dinner out with Dad. Always a nice time.
10. A clean car. It really is a great feeling to have a shining, bright ride.