Here’s to an AWESOME weekend! It’s my first Saturday off from work since August!!!
1. Invitations to dance
2. Kabocha squash – I had the LAST one I had stored away in the pantry. I can’t wait until next fall.
3. New brands of kale chips – they are everywhere and I love trying them ALL!
4. Bubblegum pink skinny jeans. (These so happen to belong to the same owner of the hot pink skinny jeans – AWESOME!!)
5. Job opportunities
6. Coffee dates with friends
7. Words with Friends. This is a lovely distraction for me each evening. It’s like scrabble on my iPhone
8. Amazon.com. Honestly – it’s the best. You can find anything on amazon.com and it’s so much cheaper! I can’t wait for my new iPhone case to arrive – after the old one cracked. It’s sea-foam green. AWESOME!
9. Lighter mornings. It’s truly amazing to awaken to some Light outside. I feel human when I can see the light of day. Spring is on the way.
10. Generosity. I have been overwhelmed with kindness and generosity this week. Thank you. I am blessed. He is AWESOME!