Marriage is a FABULOUS gift.
Love. Eternity. Together.
I am yours. You are mine.
- You get to have a sleep over with your best friend every night.
- You always have someone with whom to share your best moments.
- You have someone to hold you at your worst moments.
- If no one else in the whole world “gets” you – you know your partner does.
- You don’t have to go through that whole “are we Facebook official?” debacle.
- You have a person who motivates you to be better, even when you don’t want to be.
- You learn to compromise.
- You can be a dweeb and not worry about it.
- You don’t have to stress out about composing texts. Like, Did I sound crazy in that last text? or He put a period at the end of that sentence – is he mad?
- You don’t always have to be the one who does the dishes.
Okay, so I can definitely think of many, many far superior reasons to have married the love of my life.
BUT, let’s face it. I don’t have time for this right now.
I’m ON MY HONEYMOON!!