I’ve touted my love of sleep before. It truly is awesome!
In fact, it’s scientifically proven to be awesome.
As I was laying in bed each morning this week before rising, I thought long and hard about some additional reasons why I simply love sleep ~ the act of sleeping, the anticipation of a deep slumber, the result and after effect of a great night’s rest, lovely dreams, and all things associated…
1. I love that it feels oh so good.
2. I love my bed, it’s beautiful.
3. I love clean sheet day! – so crisp, so clean, so tight – just poifect!
4. I love my mattress. It’s the best.
5. I love that I get to snuggle up and fall asleep in the arms of my favorite person on earth each night. I love that I feel safe.
6. I love that I am able to wake up nestled on the the chest of the man I adore each morning. What a way to start the day!
7. I love the feeling of a giant cat stretch as my slumber comes to an end and the sun begins to rise.
8. I love the weight of a heavy down comforter atop my little body, keeping me warm in a crisp, cool room.
9. I love the silence and darkness that accompanies an evening of rest.
10. I love that I love sleep and that after 33 years of insomnia, I’m now at peace ~ my heart, my soul, and my body can now rest.