Sometimes it’s the little things in life that are so super fabulous. Sometimes it’s the bigger things.
This week the fabulousness in my life surrounds a huge weight being lifted off my chest. I’m just now finishing up a project that I’ve been putting off, mulling over, and dreading for several years. That’s right ~ I’m putting the final touches on my dissertation. Finally! Soon enough…I’ll be sporting that fancy schmancy “doctor” word after my name. It’s pretty exciting AND it’s pretty darn fabulous!
So, the fabulous words on my mind this week:
1. Completion ~ ahhhhh….what a feelin’!
2. Accomplishment ~ again, it just feels gooooooood.
3. Propulsion ~ moving ahead to the next stage in my life.
4. Humor ~ it’s always a good idea to maintain a sense of humor during the stressful, unwanted parts of life. Laughter really is essential.
5. Online resources ~ I couldn’t have done this without my trusty computer and all that “it” can access.
6. Research studies ~ the fact that others have conducted amazing research for me is pretty awesome. It’s downright fabulous!
7. Information ~ information is a true gift. We should never take this gift for granted. Never. We have the freedom of information in this country…something which so many are denied.
8. Learning ~ I will always be a lifelong learner. I truly adore and cherish the capacity and desire to constantly acquire new information and skills.
9. Education ~ in addition to a commitment to learning all my life, I am devoted to teaching and share the wisdom which I acquire.
10. Winks ~ of course this has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact that winks are truly F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!