Here are ten bouts of awesomeness from this week – or any week, for that matter!
1. A pat on the back for a job well done! Everyone loves feeling awesome.
2. The rose garden at Roosevelt Park in downtown Longmont. It’s certainly nothing like the garden in PDX, but it sure is amazing for around here. Come on…it’s a ROSE GARDEN – what could be more awesome?
3. Munson’s sweet corn. I’ll say it again – it’s like no other. And, of course, their fresh tomatoes. YUM!!
4. Grassfed all beef hot dogs sauteed in pastured butter with kale for breakfast.
5. Watching hummingbirds buzz and battle for sweet nectar at the feeder in the yard.
6. Steaming hot bubble baths – even in the middle of August – to tame an angry tummy.
7. Pastured whipping cream drizzled over fresh Colorado peaches. OMG. Awesome.
8. Eight SOLID hours of uninterrupted sleep. Sweet heaven…
9. The iPhone 5. Yes, I know I’m coming in late in the game on this one, considering Apple is due to announce a newer version any week now. Alas, I’m impressed. For me, it’s awesome.
THE BEST OF ALL:
10. Crystal clean, cancer-free lab work. Woohoo, Dad! AWESOME!!!