This week was an awesome week, most definitely!
1. Sunshine and dry days in Colorado. All things considered, awesome.
2. Gorgeous sunrises ~ shades of sky blue pink, peach, and yellow. Amazing and awe inspiring.
3. Encouraging, thoughtful, and kind co-workers. It’s like night and day – my boss brought me flowers on my first day of work! Too awesome.
4. Safety and health. With a natural disaster in our backyard, front yard, and side yard, we survived in a small patch of a safety oasis. It was surreal and I will be forever thankful and grateful.
- Thank the Lord we are safe…but no access to The Cabin for a while.
5. Opportunity and timing. When the two coincide, it’s AWESOME!
6. Indian Summers. After the rain, it’s back to 86 degrees with warm mornings. I love that.
7. Quiet time. I had a few nights all to myself again this week. Awesome.
8. Silence interrupted by the sound of uncontrollable laughter. All was calm…and then I heard it. All out, busting at the seams laughter. Terrific. Awesome.
9. Sleep. I had some pretty awesome nights of sleep this week. Uninterrupted and sound. It felt so good.
10. Delicata squash! Fall is here and winter squash abounds. I love both kabocha and delicata. They are so delicious and so rare until this time of year!