Plenty of awesomeness to report this week…
1. Coffee with friends
2. Fancy Schmancy umbrellas – or as Dear Old Dad says, a “bumbershoot.”
3. A flight of burgers – a “team” sampling of all 9 creations – oh boy, was I full!
4. Theraflu – I hate traditional drugs, but when you’re sick, this is pretty awesome.
5. WINNING! No, I’m not quoting Charlie Sheen. I actually entered a contest to win a free app on my iPhone, Nourished App, and I won! I couldn’t believe it. Honestly, I never win anything. It was pretty darn awesome.
6. Blogging interaction. Yes, all of us bloggers out there love it when readers post comments on our content – but I also love it, as a fellow blog reader, when I post a comment and the infamous blog owner responds with a personalized comment. Yay! Thank you, Marla (Paleo Porn). Your Meatza recipe AND our dialogue made me feel just awesome!
7. Really passionate and enthusiastic people. Their hearts smile. It makes me smile.
8. Surprise $$! You know when you haven’t worn a jacket or a pair of pants in a while, and you reach into the pocket and find a $5 bill – awesome!! It was your money all along, but having completely forgotten about it and not missing it one bit, it’s like winning the mini lottery. I love it.
9. Peonies. Of course fresh flowers of any sort are lovely, but peonies are just special. They are awesome!
10. Supportive family members. When you reach a certain age, you really feel like you should have your life down pat, or at least I do. Yet, at times, life begins to feel like it’s crumbling down all around you and that you’ve really screwed up – again. But your family is always there for you, no matter what. More than awesome. Thanks, Mom and Dad. I love you.