Let’s be honest, folks. This week has been less than awesome in any and all estimations.
I suffered a tremendous deal of sadness, pain, hurt, frustration, and fear.
Life is hard.
Life is overwhelming.
Life is unfair.
Yet, through it all, I must persist, and life can still show us some awesomeness.
Through the surreptitious sorrow and seemingly eternal exasperation of this week ~ and the last few months, for that matter ~ I have committed to a report of week-ending awesomeness. It’s there. I have to dig deep at times, but it’s definitely there.
My 10 pieces of thanksgiving and gratitude (and awesomeness) for the week:
1. A warm and cozy bed at night
**If only this cutie pie would be there to snuggle with me outside my awesome dreams…
2. A loving and supportive family
3. A job I enjoy
4. The gift of laughter
5. Flexibility (physical and emotional)
6. Pinterest – eye candy for when I need a daydreaming boost!
7. Gentle nudges and not so gentle encouragement at times
8. Kerrygold butter
10. Pumpkin spice everything!
This has made my whole week, can’t you tell?